At a loss for what to get the woman who has everything? This list of unique and affordable gifts for her is our gift to you. Happy shopping!
1) Ancestry DNA Kit. This was put on our Gifts for Him blog post, but it's a crowdpleaser for everyone. With only a sample of saliva, you can find out where you come from across 350 regions. You can also see who you might be genetically connected to.
2) Amir for iPhone Lens. Who needs a fancy, expensive camera when you can hook these onto your phone with similar results? This lens pack comes with three HD lenses to meet all her photography needs.
3) KOMRT Car Humidifier. There are a few reasons this little gadget is the coolest stocking stuffer I've seen this year. This small humidifier aids in the fight against dry, cracked skin in the cold winter months. Additionally, it purifies the air in your car and diffuses essential oils. Win-win-win.
4) Esarora Ice Roller. This device is for the woman interested in the latest and greatest of skincare. It's kept in the freezer when not in use and serves a variety of purposes: shrink pores, calm skin, prevent wrinkles, improve dry skin, relieve fatigue. The reviews on this speak for themselves, and for such a low price, you really can't go wrong.
5) PhoneSoap 3. For the woman in your life with a smartphone. This device will kill 99.99% of germs* on the surface of your phone using UV-C light. There's also a built-in USB port for charging devices. The disinfection cycle takes only 10 minutes, but it isn't just for smartphones. You can clean whatever will fit inside, like jewelry and makeup brushes. With seven different colors available, finding one that fits her personality should be no problem at all.
6) Steamfast Mini Travel Steam Iron. For the seasoned traveler, for the quilter, or maybe just for the woman in a hurry. This miniature iron heats up in 15 seconds and can be easily stored in a suitcase without adding much weight.
7) Xtava 5-in-1 Professional Curling Iron and Wand Set. This curling iron set comes with five interchangeable wand sizes for multiple curling styles, as well as a traveling case and glove to prevent burns. The ceramic coating helps prevent damage to the hair and maintains moisture.
8) Hidrate Spark 2.0 Smart Water Bottle. The greatest thing about this product is that everyone could benefit from it. It would make a great gift for the soda addict, health freak, or anyone between. This water bottle connects to an app that keeps track of your water intake and reminds you to drink more if necessary.
What cool gadgets did we miss? Let us know in the comments.
*PhoneSoap 3 has been tested by an independent, third-party laboratory to be 99.99% effective against Salmonella, E. coli, MRSA, H1N1, Coronavirus 229E, Staphylococcus, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus. It has been tested on actual phones, Apple™ watch, headphones, credit cards, and keys. PhoneSoap 3 has also been tested to be 99.99% effective against Salmonella, H1N1, rotavirus, and rhinovirus using a modified ASTM E1153 and ASTM E1053-11 for efficacy of UV light on general hard non-porous surfaces such as glass, metals, and plastics. Real-world results may vary depending on size, shape, and material of phone or phone case.