2018's best men's grooming products
Because women aren't the only ones who deserve to indulge in a little self-care every now and then.
1) All-Natural Beard Tonic Sampler by Herbivore Botanicals. This set of beard oils comes with three different scents to choose from that are completely natural, 100 percent vegan, and moisturize the skin underneath. We think it's safe to assume that they're more enjoyable for men (and women) when they're soft and scented.
2) Kiehl's Facial Fuel. This vitamin-enriched, oil-free moisturizer acts as a barrier between your skin and the harsh outside elements, keeping it healthy and hydrated. If it's sold out on Nordstrom.com, you can find it on Amazon (link below).
3) American Crew Boost Powder. In case you're confused by the name, this is basically a magic, volumizing dust if your hair is feeling a little lackluster. Plus, it has a ton of great reviews and an affordable price tag. Win-win.
4) Cremo Original Shave Cream. This product was one of GQ's grooming award winners in 2017. This shaving cream promises a close shave while also fighting nicks and razor burn. Since you only need an almond-sized amount for your entire face, it will last a long time, too.
5) HomeSoap. At first glance, this does not look like a grooming product for men. This device was built with dirty tablets in mind, but it will disinfect anything that fits inside. That includes razors, clippers, toothbrushes, watches, Fitbits, and smartphones. The UV-C lights kills 99.99% of harmful germs*, leaving all your small belongings thoroughly disinfected.
6) The Art of Shaving Lexington Collection Razor. We can't explain this product as well as the brand does, so here goes: "Featuring Flexbell technology that responds to facial contours to get virtually every hair, this razor pivots in multiple directions for maximum contact with the skin. The result is a cleaner, closer shave with fewer strokes. An enhanced Lubrastrip contains lubricants and a touch of mineral oil, while its ergonomically designed handle provides increased precision and control." If it's also sold out on Nordstrom.com, try the Amazon link below.
7) Beard Hair Catcher Apron. While we're on the subject of shaving, this product is a must if those tiny beard hairs can be found all over your bathroom. The name is a mouthful, but you can't beat the price and convenience.
8) Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment by Murad. Heaven forbid a grown man get a zit, but it does happen. Luckily, this award-winning Murad spot treatment can be used day or night and acts fast without leaving flakes.
What did I miss? Leave your favorite products in a comment below.
*HomeSoap has been tested by an independent, third-party laboratory to be 99.9% effective against Salmonella, E. coli, MRSA, Staphylococcus, Coronavirus 229Ein. It has been tested on headphones, jewelry and baby bottles. HomeSoap has also been tested to be 99.9% effective against salmonella using ASTM 3535 for efficacy of UV light on hard non-porous surfaces such as glass, metals, and plastics.